Your local link to the Internet since 1995.
How to change your domain information if the administration e-mail address is not correct.
Note: Network Solutions proceedures may change without notice and may render this document incorrect.
FIRST, You must be the legal owner of the domain as listed with Network Solutions.
SECOND, Read all instructions for the change procedure before doing the change.
1) Go to http://www.networksolutions.com.
2) Select "Make Changes".
3) Enter the domain name that you want the information changed on.
4) Select "Expert" from the forms option.
5) Select "Service Agreement".
6) Enter your CURRENT e-mail address, domain name, and select "Modify Existing Domain Name Registration".
7) Fill out all the changed information on the form.
7a) If you are changing to Access Orlando the following information should be changed:
Technical Contact8) Submit the form.
5a. NIC Handle (if known)...........: noc65
Primary Name Server
7a. Primary Server Hostname.........: dns1.accessorl.net
7b. Primary Server Netaddress.......: 126.96.36.199
Secondary Name Server(s)
8a. Secondary Server Hostname.......: dns2.ao.net
8b. Secondary Server Netaddress.....: 188.8.131.52
Secondary Server Hostname.......: dns3.ao.net
Secondary Server Netaddress.....: 184.108.40.206
Support questions not answered here?
Email email@example.com or call 407-541-0773
Copyright © 1995-2000 Access Orlando.
All Rights Reserved.